- Commonly used as a reducer, increaser, or transfer case in agricultural equipment.
- CNC machined, cast iron casing.
- Carburized alloy steel bevel gears.
- 1:1, 1.13:1, 1.35:1, and 2:1 standard ratios. Other ratios available on special order.
- 1 3/8-21 splines, 1 3/4-13 splines, 1 3/4-20 splines, 1.875”, and 2.000” diameter heat-treated alloy steel shafts. Custom shafts available upon request.
- Premium tapered roller bearings throughout the unit.
- Double lips and spring-loaded rubber seals with grease fittings on covers.
- Leak tested before shipping.
- Optional painted casing.
- 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Order now by completing the following submission form.