Spur gear and
helical gear cylindrical gearboxes PL-30
- Commonly used as a speed increaser or reducer in 25-50 HP snowblowers.
- Compact construction specially designed to maintain rotation direction.
- CNC machined, heavy-duty cast iron casing.
- Carburized alloy steel spur gears. 97%-98% efficiency.
- 1.4:1 or 1:1.4 standard ration. Other ratios available on special order.
- 1 3/8-6 plines and 1.000" optional diameter input shaft and hollow output shaft.
- Premium tapered roller bearings throughout the unit.
- Double lips and spring-loaded rubber seals for superior seal. Leak tested before shipping.
- Optional painted casing.
- 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Order now by completing the following submission form.