Spur gear and
helical gear cylindrical gearboxes P-3000
- Commonly used as a reducer in sand spreaders or conveyors.
- Specially designed for low speed, high torque hydraulic motors with SAE “A” flanges.
- CNC machined, cast iron casing.
- Carburized alloy steel spur gears. 97–98% efficiency.
- 6:1 standard ratio. Other ratios available on special order.
- 1.000” standard diameter input coupling. Custom input couplings and shafts available upon request.
- Output designed for a 2.000” shaft. Custom outputs and hollow shafts available on special order.
- Premium ball bearings throughout the unit.
- Double lips and spring-loaded rubber seals. Leak tested before shipping.
- Optional speed sensor for uniform spreading (67 pulses/output rev.).
- Optional painted casing.
- 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Order now by completing the following submission form.