Spur gear and
helical gear cylindrical gearboxes P-2000
- Commonly used as a reducer or increaser in snowblowers and machinery.
- CNC machined, cast iron casing.
- Carburized alloy steel helical gears for strength and smooth operation at 97–98% efficiency.
- 2:1, 2.5:1, 2.92:1, and 3.58:1 standard ratios. Other ratios available on special order.
- Standard 1.125” input shaft. Custom input shafts available upon request.
- Standard 1.375”-6 splines or 1.250” hollow output shaft.
- Custom hollow output shafts available on special order.
- Premium ball bearings throughout the unit.
- Double lips and spring-loaded rubber seals. Leak tested before shipping.
- Optional painted casing.
- 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Order now by completing the following submission form.