boxes 3G-125-135 HP
- Use for tractors or equipment that can go up to 125 HP or 135 HP at 1000 rpm like a reducer or an accelerator. Ideal for snow blower or industrial machinery when direction of rotation must stay the same.
- This gearbox is ideal for replacing the chain cases because it is more efficient, more quiet and more durable.
- Machined precisely on CNC machines, cast iron housing with fins to assure good cooling and excellent stiffness.
- All 3 helical gears are made of alloy steel. These gears are heat treated to make them more resistant to wear and impact in case of a sudden jam.
- High efficiency of 97-98%. Quiet running and reduced maintenance.
- Standard ratio 1:1, 1.8:1, and 2.11:1. Other ratios are available on special order
- Male input shaft 1 3/8-6 splines or 1 ¾ -20 splines.
- Male or Female output 1 3/8 –6 splines or 1 ¾-20 splines.
- 6 tapered roller bearings for high performance and durability. To facilitate a precise adjustment of each pair of tapered roller bearing, we designed a cover for each of the 3 rotation axis. These covers increase the impact resistance and make it easier for the maintenance or the eventual repair.
- Double lips rubber seals. Inspected and leak tested before shipping.
- 6 machined mounting post threaded ½-13 UNC on each side of gearbox to facilitate adequate installation.
- One year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Use 80w90 gear oil. Shipped without oil.
- Approximate weight of 100 pounds
Order now by completing the following submission form.